My family stayed here over the Memorial Day weekend and really enjoyed it. First, it is located conveniently near the highway making it easy to get to. It also was easy to hop on and travel to nearby attractions and cities. The hotel is about a year old and is in excellent condition. The rooms are spacious and the mini-fridge was a nice bonus. The lobby is inviting and warm with an interactive electronic information board for the guest to use. It's located across the street from a small plaza that houses a few restaurants and a Juice it Up where my daughter and I got some of the most delicious smoothies we ever had...seriously!
Back to the hotel, though. The staff was kind, professional and helpful whenever we approached them...we felt right at home to be honest. My one issue wih the hotel is that the walls seem to be thin as we could hear conversations from the rooms around us. We kept in mind that it was a holiday weekend and there was a bit more activity at the hotel which is designed perfectly for the business traveller. We plan to definitely stay here again and will recommend it to friends and family!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County Hotel Irvine
- Courtyard Irvine
- Irvine Marriott
- Irvine Courtyard
- Courtyard By Marriott Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Irvine John Wayne Airport Hotel is an oasis in the middle of Orange County. So relaxing that you'd never guess how close this Irvine, California hotel is to John Wayne Airport, UC Irvine, and fantastic shopping at South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island. Inside, experience our new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible work spaces, free Wi-Fi and easy access to the latest news, weather, and airport conditions via our GoBoard®. The highlight of our Irvine, CA hotel lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect., which provides guests with healthy food and beverage choices in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. Each guest room at this hotel in Irvine, California has been completely redesigned to provide a more welcoming stay. Aesthetic changes create a vibrant atmosphere that encourages creativity and the upgraded high-speed internet enhances productivity. Guests to our John Wayne Airport hotel are in for a comfortable stay thanks to our new improvements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.