“This place is closed...” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Irvine, California
“This place is closed...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Sorry, folks, but Steelhead is no longer open in Irvine Towne Center off Campus Drive. We were there the last week it served food. They were out of many things but probably due to downsizing stock....

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Irvine, California, United States
“Service is important!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Unfortunately the service is slow and sloppy. My husband had to go to the bar to get drinks because no one bothered to stop by. The food was good and well prepared but it took them at least 30 minutes before our order was taken and an other 30 minutes to bring the food.
When we finally paid she/waitress was going to charge for the drinks we self delivered to our table and already paid for at the bar.
As for the atmosphere, it is noisy and could be cleaner but we still like the place. Why? The food is good and has comfortable chairs if you are lucky to get one of those tables.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“A decent meal and average craft beer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

This was my first time visiting this restaurant and it was a worthwhile trip, but nothing special. I had the crispy fries which were good but no different than others I had. Their chile was worth the taste and I had the spicy chicken pasta which was done perfectly and was more than a platefull. The beer while tasty was not as good as I've had but for happy hour it was fine. The place was rather empty which surprised me and it never seemed to fill up the entire time I was there. Again for me, it was a good place to try once but I would need to have no other place to go before I came back a second time.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Huntington Beach, California
“Love the outside patio, Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is a great spot near the UCI campus for before or after event meet-ups. The food is quite good, esp. the pizza and burgers. It's not cheap, but it's a pleasant gathering spot.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Irvine, California
“Same old, same old”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

A decent brew pub, but they haven't changed their menu since they opened. The food is good, not great nor interesting. It's so bad, even the picture on the children's menu hasn't changed since we used to take my college aged daughter there...

Visited October 2012