“Personalized Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Los Angeles
“Personalized Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This was my first time eating at a custom pizza place. It reminded me of Subway, except for pizza!

Since it was my first time and it's practically all you can stack onto your pizza, I went wild and practically added everything on the list to my pizza, haha! And surprisingly it came out very tasty :D I like the thin crust pizza. Even after all the sauce and toppings I added, the crust was not soggy.

The line can definitely be long (when we went it was out the door) but definitely worth the wait!

Visited July 2013

Lake Forest, California
“Yum!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This is at the Irvine Spectrum, and great find. You can choose it all! The GF dough was GQQD... and I had no reactions. I love that I can create my own pizza, and NOT have to share....hehehe... We take our 5yr old and it is a ALL around winner for our family and hanging with friends!!! We have gone several times now, and visits are consistent with service, which has bee good thus far !!! Oh, one time there was a staff error, and they made up for it by giving us a FREE pizza dessert. Which was super good customer service damage control !! *** Good job Pieology! Showed us they cared !!! ;)

• Visited June 2013