“Healthy” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegan
Irvine, California
“Healthy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

By far our favorite market we have ever been to. They have a very large selection of healthy foods and vitamins. Their naked juice is priced very reasonably. They also have a restaurant inside that was very good as well. We have decided to do all our shopping there from now on.

Visited April 2013

DC
“Amazing Vegan/GF Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I haven't had pancakes in years due to an egg allergy - the vegan-gluten free pancakes were exactly what I wanted! My hubby had the scrambled tofu which was great! (And I loathe tofu) The juice bar is amazing!

The service was great and happy to work around allergies!

Don't let the idea of eating in a supermarket (think Whole Foods) deter you, its in its own cafe area and totally worth it if you have an allergy restricted diet or just want to eat healthy.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Anaheim
“Eat healthy at a low price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I had half sandwich and soup - I chose Chile (vegie) - and it came with 2 sides. I chose brown rice and black beans. Lots of food. Enough for 2 people, but I managed to devour it all. Very good and just the right amount of spice and not the hot spice. All for less than $10.
Waitress was very attentive. The scenery didn't matter as we came to visit.
Highly recommend for a change in food selection out of the ordinary.

• Visited September 2012
Marshfield, WI USA
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

While visiting the area I was looking for a quick lunch. I stumbled on this little market and enjoyed the food so much I came back the next two days as well. I got salads from the deli and ate outside so I can't comment on the restaurant, but everything I had was so good it is hard to believe it was all good for me too. By the traffic in and out while I was there alot of people must agree.

• Visited July 2012
Anaheim
“Looking for healthy meal?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

We met our vegan friends at Mothers near the OC airport. I suspect that the service staff is a little short as it isn't a large place, but a section off the market. Anyway service wasn't bad and the food was the vegetable take off for breakfast which I like. Think tofu or soy derived meats.
They even help vegans by telling them they serve honey, but some vegans won't eat honey. I like honey so was glad it was served as I like it in my coffee for a change. If you have to have real bacon and eggs forget it. Otherwise the food is prepared well and tastes good. Large open window to people watch. Wonderfully dressed going to some place in the center, possibly gym or some activity that wasn't street clothes.

• Visited March 2012