Stayed last month for a work related training.
I usually stay at the Courtyard right across the street, but I like this one better it seems newer and it still walking distance to the Irvine Market to get my usual wine and beer.
It was very convenient and more affordable to get my beer and wine from the Irvine Market liquor store (2540 Main St) that was walking distance from the hotel. I bought a cupcake merlot wine for $8.49 and a 6 pack of shocktop beer for $8.99 (twist top). So compare those prices to the wines and beers at the hotel.
Very clean hotel, can't complain. Walkable eateries right next door or next to the Irvine Market as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thrive on long stays in California at the newly renovated Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County hotel. Just 6 blocks from John Wayne Airport and only 8 miles from Newport Beach, this Irvine hotel is convenient to everything in Orange County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County Hotel Irvine
- Irvine Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Orange County
- Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County CA