I stay in a lot of hotels on business and this one far exceeded my expectations. I stayed here for four days on a business trip and couldn't have been happier. The rooms were very clean and well appointed, the front desk staff was very helpful and attentive (and remembered our names and group), breakfast and dinner menus were well cooked, fresh, and tasted great. In addition, there are tons of awesome places to eat near the hotel within walking distance (Boudins SF for sandwich/soup is a must), and it is QUIET - didn't hear a lot of kids running around. The outdoor seating area is great for casual meetings and the workout area has a good selection of equipment. WIFi works great and they have a business center. Loved having the big r efrigerator and the full kitchen. Would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thrive on long stays in California at the newly renovated Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County hotel. Just 6 blocks from John Wayne Airport and only 8 miles from Newport Beach, this Irvine hotel is convenient to everything in Orange County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County Hotel Irvine
- Irvine Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Orange County
- Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County CA