This hotel differs from most Residence Inns because it is more of a hotel than a townhome set up. This lends itself to a much more secure feeling, having enclosed hallways like a hotel, rather than a door that opens to the outside. The queen studio is perfectly comfortable and comes with a well-equipped kitchen, (everything except an oven), including a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and two-burner stove. Pots, pans, dishes and linens are included. The room has a very cozy sitting room, and a kitchen table PLUS a work desk. The large television swings from the sitting room to the bedroom area, using a large dresser as a base. The bathroom is very roomy with drawers and a large sliding door closet and full shower/bath. The room also has an IPOD docking alarm clock, which is a feature I wish every hotel had! There is breakfast included, as well as a happy hour with dinner each night. Parking is free. There is no better deal available in Irvine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thrive on long stays in California at the newly renovated Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County hotel. Just 6 blocks from John Wayne Airport and only 8 miles from Newport Beach, this Irvine hotel is convenient to everything in Orange County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County Hotel Irvine
- Irvine Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Orange County
- Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County CA