We were in CA for a business trip but decided to add an extra day on to see family that lived a few hours away. The staff immediately accommodated by having our guest rooms on the same floor and next to each other. The hotel if conveniently located, clean, free parking and friendly, helpful personnel. Hot breakfast was the normal fare but we truly enjoyed the evening reception - which was dinner!! After a long day, it was a pleasure to NOT have to go out to find a restaurant! Much appreciated!
There is a Souplantation restaurant (buffet) right next to the hotel. Good selection and great prices. Other restaurant choices are nearby.
We will definitely return to this hotel when in the area.
There is a lovely pool but during our stay (I think it was that time of year) when not much sun was on the pool. There is a great area of casual seating outdoor around a firepit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thrive on long stays in California at the newly renovated Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County hotel. Just 6 blocks from John Wayne Airport and only 8 miles from Newport Beach, this Irvine hotel is convenient to everything in Orange County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County Hotel Irvine
- Irvine Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Orange County
- Residence Inn Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County CA