Unlike most, I spend two weekends out of the month in Irvine. And have been doing that for 3 yrs. I have stayed in all the Marriott properties in Irvine and Costa Mesa. But this place is by far the best value in the area. Convenient location minutes from John Wayne Airport (off both 55 and 405 fwys), the hotel is spotless, with contemporary lobby, and friendly staff. Rooms are spacious, and well planned out. Partitioned between bedroom section, and living room which has desk and sofa bed, they have iHome, Microwave, refrigerator, and my morning Joe' maker in each room. Awesome free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, indoor pool, gym, and no $20 per parking fees like the other hotels in the area. If there is availability, this is home :-) Highly recommend this place to others...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County is designed for extended stays with up to 25% more room and separate areas for working, relaxing, and sleeping. Located 4 minutes from John Wayne Airport with complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. Accommodations include 37" HDTV, luxury bedding, pantry area, and work area with ergonomic chair. Additional amenities include indoor pool, fitness center, complimentary high-speed internet, business center, complimentary parking, and complimentary hot breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County Hotel Irvine
- SpringHill Suites Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County CA