“Decent Hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 30 Hotels in Inglewood
Oklahoma
“Decent Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stayed at this property recently during a long layover at LAX on a return flight from a long international trip. The hotel provides regular free van transportation from/to LAX. The property is a bit dated, but my room was comfortable and clean. The front desk attendant was pleasant and helpful. The price was very reasonable even though I waited until I arrived at LAX to make my reservation.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
santa monica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I stayed at this hotel from 12/5-12/14/2012. I was pleased with my whole experience. From the front desk decor to the room which I was assigned. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. I was especially pleased with the fact that there was a washing machine and dryer on property. My only issue was the computer downstairs at one point was not working (internet). And for almost two days the wireless internet connectivity in my room was non-existent and I had to use my phone as an access point. Angie and Miguel at the front desk were kind and accommodating with all my needs. I must say CYNTHIA, was especially helpful with my length of stay extensions. She made everything as smooth as possible. She also offered a room upgrade (which I declined) because the initial room she gave was great. in the corner on the 3rd floor. Despite this hotel being in Inglewood, Its not that bad at all. I would stay again!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
MORENO VALLEY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I stayed here the night before my flight left LAX. I was pleasantly surprised to find a good hotel at a very good rate. Secure parking. Nice big rooms with all the amenities: flat screen, mini refir, microwave. The ice machine on my floor didn't work, and it was a hassle trying to find another one. It bewilders me why hotel management spends the money for these machines, and then doesn't keep them working. Overall I was very happy with this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Sandy, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel about 6 times. This was the least impressive stay. The room was clean and everything worked well, but there were some things that I found questionable. The room above me (I was in room 112.) was noisy and every time they moved, I could hear them. I could hear their TV like I was in the same room. The bathroom fan was so loud it would almost vibrate the room. In the bathroom and sink area, the wallpaper was patched poorly. The pattern didn't match and the lines cut weren't straight. Some of it was peeling away from the wall. Since I travel out of LAX often, I normally stay at the Comfort Inn in Hawthorne. It's a little more pricey, but the rooms and service are far superior. It's only about 5 minutes further and they have a shuttle service to the airport too.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We have stayed at many Comfort Inns on our four month Vacation around the USA and this would rate as one of the worst. Not up to the usual good standard of Comfort Inns. There is only one washer and dryer for all rooms (approx. 100 rooms). Internet connection is really poor and drops our frequently. TV reception is poor and distorted and some major stations are not available. The room stank of curry. It seems someone before us must have been cooking curry in the bathroom (no fire/smoke detector) and the smell has penitrated into the wallpaper in the bathroom. Breakfast was OK.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Nice place , good price, comfortable room, Angie was the best attendent in all places that I've already passed in my trip. I always search for a comfort inn when I travel. Tv + microwave+ fridge was the best combo with the room with 2 beds

• Stayed December 2012
Bangkok
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

For the price, this place was very good and served me well. The continental breakfast was one of the best for this type of place. The hotel shuttle was prompt but you must call to get them to the airport. I would not hesitate to stay there again. Not the best location in town and few eating places in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites LAX Airport? Share your experiences!