Was delayed at LAX and all the better hotels at the airport were booked. We got the last room at this place. Large room with a very large bed and a huge TV and a jacuzzi tub in the room. Small table with two chairs and one other chair next to the bed. Obviously not set up to host a Super Bowl party. NOT cheap at $125 for the two of us but they had us over a barrel and the airline will be paying. "Continental" breakfast was donuts from the famous Randy's Donuts, coffee and OJ from a machine. The bed was comfy if you like a very firm mattress and very spacious. The towels, soap and shampoo were pathetic. The air conditioner worked well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites - LAX/El Segundo. Our Inglewood, California hotel has 48 spacious and comfortable guest rooms featuring complimentary hi-speed wireless Internet access, microwaves, mini-fridges, cable TV with HBO, ESPN and telephone wake-up call service. We serve complimentary continental breakfast Conveniently located just outside of LAX, with easy access to freeways 405 and the 105 Make sure to visit famous Manhattan, Hermosa, Venice and Santa Monica beaches along with Hollywood, which are all less than 20 miles away from our hotel. Public Transportation is easy and close by, along with restaurants and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - LAX / El Segundo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites - Lax / El Segundo
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lax / El Segundo Hotel Inglewood