“Nice Clean Room” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   84096 Indio Springs Dr, Indio, CA 92201 (Formerly Clarion Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Indio
Irvine, CA
“Nice Clean Room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Stayed here over the Christmas holiday during a trip to the desert. The rooms were spacious clean and comfortable. The bathroom had a private room for the toilet, a vanity area and bathtub. This was a good value for the price. Would recommend to others passing by.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

This hotel is a good stop over if you want to get an early start for the coast the next morning. What surprised me is the size of the bathroom. There is a separate toilet room, separate dressing area, and a sink area. It was a short walk to the casino adjacent. The pool and hot tub is small, but clean. There is a small breakfast in the morning. I would always choose this place over the rooms at the casino.

Room Tip: better price for a quick stop over.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
PIEDMONT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

The rooms are spacious, clean & service warm an professional! I was beat, the bed was comfortable, extra pillows an blanket came in handy! I've stayed here before, always satisfied!
The front desk employee was very helpful, made me feel right at home!
The breakfast was fresh an well presented, enjoyed a few cups of their coffee! I travel a lot in my work, an a nice motel is a must, I'll be back here!

• Stayed August 2012
Tustin, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

My best friend and I were going to a concert at the Fantasy Springs casino and the rooms there were way too expensive. I checked out the Clarion and for about 1/4 the price we could stay literally a few yards away from the casino. I was pleasantly surprised all the way around and don't know what some of the reviewers are complaining about. The lobby was spacious and well-appointed, the staff quick and friendly, the room was spacious and clean (huge bathroom) and the beds comfy. Even though we had a room very near the freeway side I didn't hear much if any noise from that. The AC worked great - my friend is very temperature sensitive and it was 112 degrees out the day we were there but the room stayed cool enough for her comfort and that's really important to us. The wireless internet was secure and free, though too slow for uploading pictures. We didn't get up early enough for the free breakfast so I can't comment on that. Only complaint is that on a super hot weekend the vending machine ran out of water. I would absolutely book at the Clarion again if I was going to the desert.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Salinas, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We had a very pleasant stay. We traveled with young children for one week in Mid-July. The rooms were really clean, comfortable bed and I loved the bathroom area. Bathroom was all tile and marble for the price it was very up to date. the shower and toliet were separte which was a plus. It had a sink and separte vanity as well which worked well. Wish I would have tooken pictures to share but forgot. Anyway breakfast was decent hey can't complain after all it is FREE. The pool area was decent nothing fancy. Overall I really liked this hotel and would definatly stay again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Fresno, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

I guess for $60.00 I should not expect much. while in indio on business I got the opportunity to stay at the clairon . Probably pretty nice for a trucker who base been on the road for weeks. really would not reccomend foe a vacation.

• Stayed May 2012
Buffalo, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Four stars is a bit too generous for the room quality -- probably should be 3.5 -- but the price was a bargain for the area so I'm factoring that in.
Pros: Large room, Very large bathroom, Clean, Comfortable bed & pillows, Good price (I like Hampton Inns but this was less than half the cost of the one nearby), Reasonable drive to southern end of Joshua Tree NP, also to Palm Springs.
Cons: Carpet was noticeably shabby, There was some road noise from the nearby highway though it wasn't horrible, Minor breakfast gripes -- warm orange juice, one side of toaster not working.
Overall it was nice enough for the price that we were satisfied with our stay and would likely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
ClarionIndio, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide constructive feedback that we have used to better our facilities. I am glad to hear that even with a few things that could have improved your stay, we did enough to warrant a 4 star review.

Our large rooms and large bathrooms are one of our most popular features as they are significantly bigger than other hotels in the area. As we are located in the desert, our carpets can get stained but we do regularly shampoo and replace them when necessary.

We hope you stay with us again when you are in Indio!

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!