“Do not play the Bingo,,,,, cheaters” 2 of 5 stars

You added Fantasy Springs Resort Casino to your Saves list
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   84-245 Indio Springs Parkway, Indio, CA 92203   |
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Indio
“Do not play the Bingo,,,,, cheaters”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Roaches by the pool, my fiancee nearly jumped out of her skin as they scampered around beneath her feet...sat in the non smoking bingo room, caller is on smoking side and cannot hear your calling of bingo unless you sit with the smokers..floor personnel are too busy pushing loading carts around to notice. Disgusted by the occasion. Wanted to come back in July but I will certainly go else where...cheated out of thousand dollar pot and will not drop another penny there again. Clean up your act and treat your guests fairly and maybe customers will return...and loose the partition blocking the bingo caller from hearing the guests.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
Torrance, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Fantasy Springs is a luxurious hotel with everything you'd want to please the senses. The rooms are exceptional and the staff couldn't be nicer. They made you feel like a VIP. Restaurants are very good. There are formal dining and casual with all prices for best choices. The Casino and Hotel are exceptionally clean and comfortable. I really don't have any negative thing to say about our stay

Room Tip: Request a handicapped room, if needed. Beautiful bathroom accommodation.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have stayed at Fantasy Springs 4 times now. 3 times on weekends and most recently on week days. The Comps are the best. The Hotel is real nice and the beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept in.
All the Restaurants offer great food. And there are many to choose from. The Bowling Alley is helpful when my teenager is with me.
2 hours from Los Angeles. Can not beat that for a short getaway, even if it is during the week.
Casino does not get so crowded that it is hard to play where you want. I love this place and highly recommend the Hotel, the pool, the Casino and the dining.
I have not utilized the Spa options yet, But I will.

Room Tip: Both sides are great. pool View or Mountain View. Higher floors have a bigger view. But all rooms I...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Rolling Hills Estates, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband and I go to Fantasy Springs about twice per month for pleasure. The hotel rooms are immaculate, updated, quiet and easy to get to. Views of the pool or the mountain side are great. Parking is a pleasure since you drive right to the valet area which conveniently opens up to the hotel entrance. (Not a lot of walking from the parking to the front desk). All staff are friendly and professional. We've never encountered a problem at this hotel or the casino. We love the variety of the slot machines are are frequent small pot winners. The best are their eateries. The Pom restaurant is our favorite as the food is top of the line in flavor and presentation, and prices are reasonable. Joy restaurant (Chinese fine dining) is similar in rating with PF Changs. Fantasy Springs also offers a free gym which is large, clean and has great updated machines. We just won't go to any other Indian Casino in the greater Los Angeles/Coachella area. And best yet, they offer free Wi-Fi! You can't beat Fantasy Springs.

Laurie S from Rolling Hills Estates

Room Tip: We've had both "pool view" and "mountain view" and both are pleasant. The m...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Burbank
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have stayed at Fantasy Springs several times to break up the drive from L.A. to Phoenix. I have found it to be a wonderful place to stay. It is very clean, very nicely furnished, the room rates are reasonable ( especially with AARP or AAA rates), and the staff is very friendly and accommodating.
What I particularly like is that the eating areas, most of them, are totally away from the casino scene. You never know there is a casino there in most of the dining venues. I like that.
My only problem has been with reservations. Maybe I don't know how to work it, but their reservations portion of their website is not clear and forthcoming, mainly in the area of trying to obtain discounts for AARP or AAA. The website would not accept anyplace or anything I entered for these discounts. I had to call the hotel on the phone to figure out what the price was going to be for AARP and/or AAA. And on the website, the last day to cancel has always been for me a few days BEFORE I made the reservation! And of course, nobody at the desk knows anything about the website.
Even though they have a primitive, poorly worked out reservations website, it's a great place to stay. But call them on the phone.. . .
Breakfast in the POM Restaurant is particularly lovely with the sunlight streaming in the very, very tall windows.

Room Tip: The views are great from the 7th or 8th floors. I prefer the side facing the valley with the distan...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I didn't get a casino credit but got a resort credit. I chose this hotel because it was closest to Imperial Valley and I didn't want to drive the entire way from Los Angeles. I paid $119+. I spent time with friends who live in Coachella so the time I spent there was minimal. We actually ate and spent time at the casino next door. I asked 3 of the workers where the public restrooms were and none of them knew! The female bartender was only cordial to the males. I did like the slot machine choices. My room was quiet and clean.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Pasadena, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We used Fantasy Springs to break up our drive from El Centro because the room rate was great and it would have made for a very long drive home. Went online and looked up their promotions and reserved a room for $99 but it came with a $20 resort credit + $20 in casino credits...so the room was basically about $50. They do have a resort fee now...but the wi-fi in the room is FREE!

Room Tip: I have never had a "bad" room here!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Fantasy Springs Resort Casino? Share your experiences!