“Surprised at how much I liked it” 4 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Resort   |   84-245 Indio Springs Parkway, Indio, CA 92203   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 16 hotels in Indio
San Francisco, California
“Surprised at how much I liked it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have never stayed in a casino resort in California before and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this place. Easy to get to right off the freeway and not far from the Palm Springs airport. Very nice staff, from the parking valet to the front desk and the restaurants. Room was very nice and comfortable and above average. I was there for a meeting, and the meeting facilities were first class. Ate at the POM restaurant the first night and the salmon was delicious. Tired the buffet for lunch, and I was really pleased with all of the healthy choices. The desserts looked very inviting, but had to resist. Great views from the lounge on the top floor. I walked around the gaming floor, and even though that is not my thing, very active. Nice pool facilities as well. Would highly recommend this as a place to go when in the area. Unlike hotels in Las Vegas, this place was comfortable but not overwhelming.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

482 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Redlands, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Went to Fantasy Springs Hotel Casino for a getaway night with my husband. The room we stayed in wasn't anything special. The decor was average, there was a flat screen tv inside an entertainment center, the carpet looked like it was ready to be replaced. There was no refrigerator or microwave. For $200 a night on a Saturday I would have rated it Average, but the bed was very comfy. The Bistro restaurant was great. There is a beautiful, large pool area. We went to the Wine Bar on the 12th (top) floor for a drink which was nice & new. It has an outdoor seating area. We also checked out Lit which is their dance club, but didn't go in. It's rather small and that night they had a band that played older, pop/ r&b hits. I didn't have any luck in the casino, but they have a wide variety of slots and a few tables. As other travelers have mentioned, the air system is awaiting a very much needed upgrade. I left one area of the casino just because it was so stuffy and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Carson, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

The hotel was first class!!! The room was clear with a excellent veiw of the mountain. I slept better then I have in along time. I enjoyed playing in the casino. The machines where very loose. The food was excellent (you get your moneys worth)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Visalia, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

My first time staying at Fantasy Spring Resort Casino. I checked in my room, the floor was wet and my big mirror was about to fall off the wall. I talked to the front desk receptionist and the only room they could transfer me was a dirty smoking room. I changed room, i had to sleep in a smoking room on my first night stay. i drove 5 hours to this Fantasy Spring Resort Casino and this is what service i get. Very bad experience. The next day, i had to move all my belongings to transfer to another room. So, far i had to move room to room. What the heck is with this Resort Casino. I came here to relax at this casino resort, but i had to do the run around. I'm totaly not satisfy with this. Check ou the pictures i took. It proves the poor quality of this Fantasy Spring Resort Casino. Pictures proves it. Customer service is very important, but htis casino doesn't care about customer service. Later, that evening i went to the food court area called, "Lique." I order a egg omelet and half way eating my food, i found a hari in my egg omelet. Nasty. Very poor quality food safety standards. I notice the employees working there doesn't wear hair net at all. They do as they please. OSHA should be sent their to do a walk through safety inspection check there. The slot machines are old, alot of old reel slot machines. The machine there doesn't pay out at all. The casino floor has lump bumps on the floors. Trip hazards are waiting to happen. Liability issues for the casino. The casino management is highly recommended to look into this matter concerns before it's too late. If this continues, the casino will close it doors for good. I highly recommend customer to stay away from this Fantasy Spring Resort Casino. It's a waste of your money and time. F+ service and quality. Morango Resort Casino is three times better and more fun than this casino. This my experience at this Fantasy Spring Resort Casio. I wanted to share this to people out there. Customer, Steven.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
fantasyspringscasino, Guest Relations Manager at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Hi Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the feedback, it's important we know when a guest leaves unsatisfied. The conference you were a part of occupied nearly the entire hotel and given your late check-in time and already small availability we simply did not have an alternative room to provide you with at the time. We are sorry, but there were no other available options at the time. We have forwarded your remarks concerning the food to our head of F&B. He will ensure staff are properly reminded of procedure and use your review of as an example of why it is important . Thank you again for your review.
Santee, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

1. My husband and I have stayed twice at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino. We have been very pleased with our rooms. The rooms have been very clean and comfortable.

2. The pool and spa area are great.

3. We have eaten at the Buffet and the POM. The meals have been good.

4. The Casino has a large selection of machines and they also have Bingo.

5. Overall, it is a very nice Resort and Casino.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Fresno, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I enjoyed the Rockyard venue but the rooms are small for the price. They do not offer free wifi, and the worse part was as soon as you even get near the casino, you wish you could take out your lungs and scrape out the tar from the thick cigarette smoke. Its like wearing a damp used ashtray on your face. Horrible. I felt bad for the staff that has to work down there.
Even the smokers in our group thought it stunk.

Room Tip: any room away from the casino. even the smokers in our group thought it stunk.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
fantasyspringscasino, Public Relations Manager at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I did want to let you know that we are in the midst of a remodel, part of which is the installation of a brand new state-of-the-art air filtration system. The new system will be in place in about a month and we have plans to continue to improve air-quality on the casino floor moving forward after that. We understand the conditions are a bit smoky, but wanted to let you know we are making changes and soon we will all be able to breathe a lot easier.

Regards,

FSRC
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The rooms are big super clean and the beds are real comfortable, the food at the Buffet was great and the Casino has a lot of machines to choose from, also the pool area is great, I can't wait for my next visit in a couple of weeks

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Fantasy Springs Resort Casino? Share your experiences!