“Indian Wells RV” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Indian Wells RV Park

Indian Wells RV Park
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Indio
Indian Wells RV Park
47-340 Jefferson Ave, Indio, CA 92201   |
Campbell River, Canada
“Indian Wells RV”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

We booked in to the park for a week initially but stayed for two weeks, the park is clean and well maintained, the showers and outside pools are very good. The hot tubs could do with a vacuum to clean them out a bit more oftenas there was debris in them only noticeable when the jets stopped. Our spot was beside a full time guy who is a contractor by the looks of things, his trailer was pretty run down and had a lot of junk around it and under it so sitting out didn't have the nicest of views. Apart from that we enjoyed the park, it is so close to all the main stores and amenities in the surrounding areas. ie Costco, Walmart etc. We would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

9 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Coachella Valley
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2009

I have been a full-time renter at this Mobile Home/RV resort for 4 years. I have never been a problem customer, paid every month on time and have stayed pretty low-key. I have to believe that I am every owner's dream customer. Recently, however, I was bumped out of a spot I had selected for the summer. As consolation for being bumped, the office staff allowed me to pick another prime spot. We live in the desert and most people leave during the summer. After moving to the other spot, I was then bumped again for a "short time renter". As a long time customer, I don't expect preferential treatment, just equal. I am a Hispanic professional male and have never felt that my race played a part in how I was treated, but I did feel that with this staff. I will gladly pay more at another establishment- we have many in our area- to be treated with dignity and respect.

• Stayed May 2009

Been to Indian Wells RV Park? Share your experiences!