We traveled with 2 adults and 3 children to Indio for a lacrosse tournament. We lucked out to find a place so close to the Polo Field. We had a great 2 story, 2 bedroom condo. It seemed more like an apartment. It's not luxury accommodation, but a very functional place to stay. The apt was newly remodeled, new furniture and an exceptionally comfortable king sized bed! The kitchen was stocked with good quality pots, pans and dishes. The kids opted to eat in both nights and enjoy the pool (not fabulous but okay) and the big screen tv/dvd. We BBQ'd by the pool (gas grill, super clean). The front desk staff was great, they loaned us a transponder for quick in and out of the property. (with $150 no return fee) as we checked out they nicely reminded me to get it from the car. I will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Palms Vacation Club Hotel
- Indian Palms Vacation Club Hotel Indio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a place to vacation that has it all? The Indian Palms Vacation Club Suites have your vacation desires offered all year round. Known worldwide as the golf capital of the world, this region is also famous for its marvelous beauty, nightlife, restaurants, Festivals and year-round recreation for the entire family. Located near Coachella Valley/Palm Spring area, take in the magnificent beauty of the region from its shops, restaurants, nightlife, and year round recreational fun for the whole family. Indian Palms Vacation Club is the closest property and within walking distance to the Empire Polo Fields, which is home to the famous music festivals Coachella & Stagecoach. As the golf capital of the world, guests can treat themselves a round of golfing activities and endless relaxation by the swimming pools and hot tubs or simply play a game of tennis in one of the eight tennis courts located in the resort.Quaint Two Bedroom Suites are available for vacationers. Each Suite offers all the comforts of a home from balcony/patio, full kitchen, deluxe bathrooms, King sized bed, picnic area and an onsite restaurant & health club.Located nearby is the Indian Palms Country Club and Resort with the La Palma Restaurant onsite. Guests can enjoy a 27-hole championship golf course and take advantage of guest-only discounts or take advantage of their state-of-the-art fitness center. All year round, Indian Palms Vacation Club Resort can cater to anyone’s desired vacation.Country Club Directions: • Pass the security gate head straight on Disney Drive. Take a right onto Gable Dr. / Abbot St. (Street name changes) The Front Desk office is located at #77 Abbot St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Otel so you can book your Indian Palms Vacation Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.