My friend and I stayed 2 nights at the Miramonte for a girls’ trip. We booked using a LivingSocial.com promotion. We had a wonderful stay and will keep our eye out for future deals at this spa resort. We were able to check in at 10:30 in the morning. The front desk staff was very helpful in providing us with information about the surrounding areas and was able to help us find places to shop and eat. Our room was plush, beautifully decorated, and very comfortable. We enjoyed our balcony and the huge tv. There is very little night life at the resort. We attempted to go to the lobby bar, but service was slow, and wine prices were high. We chose to get a bottle of wine and sit by the fireplaces that are scattered over the resort. We were undisturbed and enjoyed the view of the snow covered mountains.
We spent our second day at the spa and it was a phenomenal experience. The staff was attentive without being intrusive. We spend all day there and never wondered where a server or staff member was for service, but also never felt hovered over. We both enjoyed the 98 degree pool and the 110 degree private pool. The towels, robes, and slippers were comfortable and plush. We enjoyed a lunch by the pool and enjoyed having healthy spa specialty options.
Our treatments were superb. The treatment rooms were a bit chilly, and that would be the only small complaint. The service staff were excellent and my friend and I both commented on the graciousness and quality of the service. The steam room, showers, products, and women’s locker room were clean and well organized. We were unable to participate in the yoga or tai chi classes, and would enjoy having more options to participate or to choose private instruction.
We did not eat at the resort, but room service was quick and served hot. The fitness room was small but well organized and there were often people using it. It was a bit chilly to enjoy the large resort pool, though it was beautiful with plenty of towels, shade covers, and a full bar. The pool also had food service.
I think the overall price of the Miramonte is competitive with other resorts in this class, however, it is over my budget without a special savings promotion. Our room was billed at $250 a night, and we paid half that with our LivingSocial deal. The food and alcohol prices were much higher than in town, especially the wine prices. There was also a “resort charge” daily that was not included as well as parking fees. There is ample self parking and is 8$ a night vs 15$ for valet. Also the self parking is convenient to guest rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the AAA Four Diamond 215 room Miramonte Resort & Spa features a world-class day spa with nearby championship golf courses. Parking fee. Resort fee includes in-room internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Otel, Odigeo, BookIt.com, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Miramonte Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells