This hotel has beautiful grounds and the landscaping is very well maintained. The roses and fruit trees you encounter as you walk through the hotel are a pleasant surprise. The food is very good and the staff very attentive. There are two pools. The larger family pool is quite lovely, however the small adult pool is rather uninspiring and quite old. The rooms too leave a bit to be desired. They are a good size, however low ceilings, bad bathrooms and a luke warm shower does not help the cause. Our room was on the ground floor and the neighbor above us could be heard walking about. We did call the front desk to see if this was a common occurrence and they basically implied that it was, although they did offer to move us. No bathrobes, no real extras to be found in the room and a resort fee and parking fee for an un-attended lot is rather overkill, but ok. I guess most hotels charge these fees. You can park close to your room though so that is an added plus. I will say that it was nice to be in a smaller property where you did not have to walk forever to get to the lobby, pool or restaurant. It is fairly good value for the money, however I don't think this hotel will be my first choice until they make a few updates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the AAA Four Diamond 215 room Miramonte Resort & Spa features a world-class day spa with nearby championship golf courses. Parking fee. Resort fee includes in-room internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Miramonte Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells