Arrived on a Monday for a 2 day conference. From check-in to check-out, the service was very good, the facilities nice and the room very comfortable. Was scared after hearing some reports of smelling like mold, but I did not experience this.
Check-in was easy, the bellman and valet were very easy going enough to joke with, but professional and courteous. A short drive to park near your room is really the only time consuming part of check in. There was Valet available, but wanted to have immediate access. Room was on the lower level of building 20. Upon entrance, it reminded me of a older hotel with some nice upgrades. Here is the thing with older hotel rooms, they are huge!
The bed was large and comfortable, the TV was on a large sideboard, entertainment unit which housed the Mini bar and drawers for clothes. There was also a desk to work at with charging station which was very useful. I arrived at night, so I had to shut the wall of window with sliding glass door to a semi private patio with chairs and table that was surrounded by lush greenery. In the morning, It was very surprising to see the amount of light glowing into the room. It made it warm and comfortable.
There is a sink outside of the bathroom with mirror if you just needed to refreshen. The Bathroom was the only part of the place that showed age,. Some of the tile work and retrofitted counters are not done with alot of attention to detail, so it looks dirty or awkward. The bathtub is older as well and although is clean, looks dirty because of the tile/grout and refinished tiles. I really liked the water pressure in the shower and the size of the Bathroom made it easy to get ready and leave it all.
The resort itself was incredible. The service was very good in the bar, which I visited 2xs. I also ate breakfast at the restaurant, but it seemed a little pricey. It was good and the service excellent. The best thing about the area, you can hop in your car and drive to any major chain restaurant, or local eatery in a 5 minute drive. Took advantage of that and visited the In-and-out a couple of times!
No spa, but everyone I met was raving about it. Good reason to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the AAA Four Diamond 215 room Miramonte Resort & Spa features a world-class day spa with nearby championship golf courses. Parking fee. Resort fee includes in-room internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, BookIt.com, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Miramonte Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells