I made my first trip to Indian Wells/Palm Springs in early November, and I will definitely be back. The purpose of the trip was for business with a bit of pleasure mixed in. This was the perfect location. The scenic setting was amazing. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating either. The quality and price of the food was even better than expected. I truly thought the food and drink cost would have been much higher. What a great surprise. I didn't have an opportunity to visit the spa, though some of my travel partners did and had very complimentary things to say. Our room, though we didn't have much of a view, was well worth the rate. If you are planning a trip to the area I would highly recommend this resort. It's proximity to golf and other leisure activities is also great.
NOTE: Some of the restaurants in the area were still closed for low season, but many were beginning to open up. It wasn't an issue for us, but it is something other travelers should consider when arriving in November.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the AAA Four Diamond 215 room Miramonte Resort & Spa features a world-class day spa with nearby championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Miramonte Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells