“This a place to relax and enjoy the tranquility of Indian Wells- You won't regret a minute of your stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Miramonte Resort & Spa

$50 Resort Credit
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Indian Wells
Beverly Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I absolutely enjoyed this place. It is as described Beautiful and Relaxing with an amazing Spa and all the comfort and good service imaginable. From the property to the excellent service and beautiful scenery, to the food and comfort. The hotel has daily resort and parking fees so be prepared and open minded, the most beautiful places on earth do cost a bit more ;)....

Room Tip: Rooms in the South side are quieter, corner suites are larger if you bring family and if in the seco...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

655 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Palm Desert, California USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Just completed my stay at the Miramonte in Indian Wells and have some mixed reviews about the Property. I know this place well as my residence was just 5 minutes away for 15 years. I have previously stayed at the Hyatt in Indian Wells and it was much more of pleasure.

I did have the same experience as previous guest regarding the moldy smell and really old design of the room I was occupying. This is an old structure (Was the Erawan back in the 70's) that was remodeled by another hotel operator.

Yes I agree, the grounds, swimming Pool and common area's are really wonderful and commend the 5* rating. However, the rooms are a different story! Old low ceilings, old and moldy smell ( I went and purchased a can of Air Freshner to make the room smell better. It was very cold and the heater, besides being incredible noisy could not keep up with the cold air and ran all night and day.

After my three nights I moved over to the Westin Desert Willows Villas where I am currently. Wonderful One-Bedroom modern units with all the amenities for much less money! One other thing I don't agree with the 5 star properties in Indian Wells are the RESORT FEES. How can you charge $28 per day for using the pool etc. if you are already paying for the hotel?? Also they charge a $7 a night self-parking fee!! Amazing they can get away with that!!

Dr. K

Room Tip: Inspect your room before unpacking and make sure that there is no smell and everything is in working...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Palm Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this hotel! Before moving here, this was my go to place to stay! Always clean, the staff, friendly, the rooms beautiful, as are the grounds! I especially LOVE the spa! Amazing treatments! Definitely the best in the Coachella Valley! Now that I'm local, I still come all the time for the spa, and always put my friends and family up here when visiting!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Laura Hunt L, Manager at Miramonte Resort & Spa, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you, Lisa, for your review! We are particularly honored to have your loyalty because as a local, you know how many resorts and spas are available. We strive to provide great opportunities and experiences for our neighbors here in the Coachella Valley and we look forward to seeing you again, soon!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We have going to the miramonte almost every months for now four years , we are always welcomed by the staff that knows us by firt name. It is like coming home. Place is spotless, rooms are always in perfect condition. Linens are very high quality. I cans find a one thing that is wrong with Miramonte. Food and bar services are consistently perfect. It should be a 5 Star resort.

Truly amazing place.

Boris

Room Tip: The dolce suite are the way to go. All newly remodeled.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband and another couple booked a weekend stay for a relaxing/fun birthday getaway. When we walked into our room we were immediately struck by the smell of mold. The "luxury" room that I had booked, was a dark, stinky little hole.

We called the front desk and they moved us to another room which was better, but still very worn. The shower had mold, parts of the cabinet had been ripped off, towels and linens were old. I jumped in the shower, to find that the dirty/hairy bar of soap from the previous guests was still in the shower... YUCK. Also, our maid never even came the next day to make up our room the next day!

The worst part of the experience was the bachelorette party next door. When we were woken at 12:30am for the second night in a row by drunk partying women and men coming in and out of the room all night, we called the front desk. The security guard said that he talked to them, but there was nothing that he could do, so we switched rooms in the middle of the night just so we could at least get some sleep.

I think that the staff at the hotel tries to be helpful, but they just have a crummy place to work with. You can put lip stick on a pig.... and it is still just a pig! Save your money and stay at a Motel Six... you will probably have a better experience!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Wildomar, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

The resort is beautiful and the staff made us feel so special!!! Large rooms also, great food and perfect place to relax. Free shuttle to Indian Wells Golf Resort, an awesome spa, beautiful grounds, pool and views. We choose this hotel every time we want a lil get away, never disappointed!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the 1100 building, large rooms and beautiful views. Only a fee rooms in this bldg so ve...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

The grounds are well kept and the mountains provide a lovely backdrop. The hotel has all the requisite amenities. My room was nice, clean, and quiet. The ambience is peaceful, inviting, and casual. Staff is very friendly and attentive.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Miramonte Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!