My wife and I stayed at this resort a few weeks ago for a mini-Honeymoon. Temperature was 118 Degrees when we got there--hot honeymoon. I had requested a room with some privacy, and they came through--room was quiet (although Mr. Pacer was heard in the room above us the next morning), and it was right next to the adult pool--great location. The pool hit the spot with the 118 degree heat, and getting a spot in the shade was mandatory. We had the pool all to ourselves for the majority of the time we were there--awesome. When we got back to the room, management sent over a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries--nice touch. For dinner, we ate in their restaurant. We had crab cakes for the appetizer which were excellent. Entree was the halibut special, which was good but not great. The next morning, we had breakfast there also--I had the ham and cheese omellette, which was decent but not outstanding. We did not use the spa.
Front desk service was excellent. My wife was impressed with the place and wants to come back for our anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the AAA Four Diamond 215 room Miramonte Resort & Spa features a world-class day spa with nearby championship golf courses. Parking fee. Resort fee includes in-room internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Miramonte Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells