Had a wonderful girls trip at the Miramonte. It was close to all kinds of shopping and wonderful restaurants. One of my favorite features regarding this hotel is the activities for exercise for just about every morning. On Monday's it's Tai Chi, Saturday it was Yoga and Zumba. Sunday it was water-aerobics. In almost all the classes we were the only ones. And the instructors were amazing and there was no extra charge for these classes. All these classes were not advertised as far as I could tell. We just happened to ask about it, and were told when and where they would be on the hotel grounds. This feature is one that would have me and my friends coming back year after year. As we really enjoyed it very much.
The restaurant in the hotel was fabulous for breakfast. The Spa was beautiful but I thought a bit over-priced. Loved being able to use the jacuzzi in the evenings. Beautiful grounds, & beautiful hotel. The rooms & beds were nice and big & comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the AAA Four Diamond 215 room Miramonte Resort & Spa features a world-class day spa with nearby championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Miramonte Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.