“Relaxing Spa and beautiful grounds.” 4 of 5 stars

Receive 20% Off!
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Indian Wells
GreenLeadersGold level
San Diego, California
“Relaxing Spa and beautiful grounds.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I enjoyed my weekend away at the Miramonte Resort and Spa. The best part of my stay was the day at the Spa. I received a massage, a pedicure and had my eyebrows waxed. I enjoyed the eucalyptus steam room and frequented that area of the spa approximately 3 times that day.
The location of the resort is beautiful. I drove in from San Diego and the drive was absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend taking CA-79 through to Pines to Palms Highway.
The villas are not the most beautiful and the rooms seem a little dark. There was only a sliding glass door that backed up to the adult pool, which was protected by tall boxwood bushes. It was definitely pretty peaceful and private, but again the room was dark and I didn't get that WOW feeling, which I was hoping for. My room also hummed. I never did figure out where is came from, but I still got a good nights sleep. All in all, this was a great location and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. By the way, a lady sitting next to me at the spa ordered a diet coke and it was very pricey. She was a very classy women and she stated, "this is the most expensive coke I have ever had." Beware, the drinks cost a small fortune.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

698 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Beaumont, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My wife and I loved the seclusion of this resort and the attention to detail it offered in making our two nights the most memorable possible. With various fireplaces around the resort, a beautiful spa/pool, and Disney-like manicuring of the vegetation, it made evening strolls memorable.

Our room was spotless and the value for what you received was comforting as well. Combine a nice room with the friendly staff and great location and it's a resort will be staying in again in the near future.

Thank you, MiraMonte, for the memories.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
MiramonteResort, Manager at Miramonte Resort & Spa, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share the experiences during your recent visit to the Miramonte. I have passed your wonderful comments on to our team. We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Indian Wells. Grazie
Valencia, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I highly recommend the Mira Monte for anyone seeking customer focused attention in an excellent setting. The staff is attentive, the rooms well appointed and the spa is first class. The restaurant offers a good selection and the food was excellent.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Fallston, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Very enjoyable stay at the Miramont, perfect location, relaxing pools, wonderful Spa, friendly staff and beautifully mainicured gardens. Our first visit to the area and would definately return! Small Villa like building clusters make for a very intimate setting. Indian wells golf right across the way , lovely golf course. In room coffee service could be improved but could get fresh coffee every am from the extremely friendly wait staff in the dining room. Price was exceptional with Holiday specials!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We booked the resort through a deal on bookit.com for a little over $120 a night. Which we thought was a great deal since we were going to a wedding at the Indian Wells Country Club. The resort itself is beautiful. The rooms are bundled in separate villa type buildings. I really liked the fire pits at night and the hammocks strung around the resort to relax in. The bell service was fantastic and so accomodating. All the other guests at the wedding were staying at the Renaissance Esmeralda and they had to take a taxi to the Country Club, however the bell desk at Miramonte said they were more then happy to take us to the Country Club at no charge. The employees were very friendly and went above and beyond to make you feel welcome and comfortable.

The one downside of the Miramonte was the "resort fee" of $25/day and $8/day for self parking. My boyfriend was really upset about this, as he noticed the other hotels didn't charge for parking. He felt we were already paying $25 for a "resort fee" which really should include parking, which I have to agree with. We thought we got a deal at $120/night , and then you get have to pay the resort fee and parking it comes out to $155 it doesn't seem like that great of a deal anymore, and for those who valet it's something like $15/day which is an addition $40 more then what you already paid for the room itself. The extra charge seems steep, like they are trying to get any fee they can out of you. Also our room was next to someone who was playing their saxaphone or some sort of horn instrument all day we could hear them practicing. You can hear people walking/running past the door. That was a little annoying because the walls were thin.

Overall, the facilities are great, nice & clean rooms, pool area is nice and they even have a small adult pool area, the gym is smaller but definitely has everything you need for a quick working (elliptical, treadmills, bikes, weights, yoga mats) with all newer equipment. Loved the resort but disappointed with the "hidden fees".

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. It was great to hear that you enjoyed the resort's facilities and had a good customer service experience. I have shared your comments with our management about feeling like the resort parking fees were too high. Your business is important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know your feedback.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My husband and I just spent another fantastic week at the Miramonte. This is our third visit to the resort, and not our last. The staff does everything to make guests feel welcome. The grounds are spectacular. The view is so perfect. We enjoyed a few meals at the hotel....food is fresh, delicious selection and reasonably priced; great service, with the wait staff doing everything to make youR meal enjoyable. We also were pleased to see some renovations in the bedrooms.
We only wish New York City were closer to the Miramonte; we'd be there more frequently than once a year.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Layton, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Long golf weekend at this property, great location to all the valley. Room we reserved was not available upgraded to large suite by pool. Very nice room, energy savings lighting a little dark. A small problem one morning at breakfast and check out that were handled in a very satisfactory manner. Great stay would recommend this property and will return next time area.

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Miramonte Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!