I enjoyed my weekend away at the Miramonte Resort and Spa. The best part of my stay was the day at the Spa. I received a massage, a pedicure and had my eyebrows waxed. I enjoyed the eucalyptus steam room and frequented that area of the spa approximately 3 times that day.
The location of the resort is beautiful. I drove in from San Diego and the drive was absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend taking CA-79 through to Pines to Palms Highway.
The villas are not the most beautiful and the rooms seem a little dark. There was only a sliding glass door that backed up to the adult pool, which was protected by tall boxwood bushes. It was definitely pretty peaceful and private, but again the room was dark and I didn't get that WOW feeling, which I was hoping for. My room also hummed. I never did figure out where is came from, but I still got a good nights sleep. All in all, this was a great location and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. By the way, a lady sitting next to me at the spa ordered a diet coke and it was very pricey. She was a very classy women and she stated, "this is the most expensive coke I have ever had." Beware, the drinks cost a small fortune.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the AAA Four Diamond 215 room Miramonte Resort & Spa features a world-class day spa with nearby championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Booking.com, BookIt.com, Venere, Olotels, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Miramonte Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.