We booked the resort through a deal on bookit.com for a little over $120 a night. Which we thought was a great deal since we were going to a wedding at the Indian Wells Country Club. The resort itself is beautiful. The rooms are bundled in separate villa type buildings. I really liked the fire pits at night and the hammocks strung around the resort to relax in. The bell service was fantastic and so accomodating. All the other guests at the wedding were staying at the Renaissance Esmeralda and they had to take a taxi to the Country Club, however the bell desk at Miramonte said they were more then happy to take us to the Country Club at no charge. The employees were very friendly and went above and beyond to make you feel welcome and comfortable.
The one downside of the Miramonte was the "resort fee" of $25/day and $8/day for self parking. My boyfriend was really upset about this, as he noticed the other hotels didn't charge for parking. He felt we were already paying $25 for a "resort fee" which really should include parking, which I have to agree with. We thought we got a deal at $120/night , and then you get have to pay the resort fee and parking it comes out to $155 it doesn't seem like that great of a deal anymore, and for those who valet it's something like $15/day which is an addition $40 more then what you already paid for the room itself. The extra charge seems steep, like they are trying to get any fee they can out of you. Also our room was next to someone who was playing their saxaphone or some sort of horn instrument all day we could hear them practicing. You can hear people walking/running past the door. That was a little annoying because the walls were thin.
Overall, the facilities are great, nice & clean rooms, pool area is nice and they even have a small adult pool area, the gym is smaller but definitely has everything you need for a quick working (elliptical, treadmills, bikes, weights, yoga mats) with all newer equipment. Loved the resort but disappointed with the "hidden fees".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the AAA Four Diamond 215 room Miramonte Resort & Spa features a world-class day spa with nearby championship golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Miramonte Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells