This hotel is absolutely a hidden gem! We stay at this hotel several times a year. From the minute you drive up to the entrance, you are warmly greeted by the bellman as you enter the hotel. Since we stay quite often, the front desk attendants greet us by name, making you feel truly special. The rooms are large and have been recently updated. The grounds are maintained beautifully. You can even find hammocks near your room, where you can relax with a good book, or even take a nap! The hotel is quiet compared to some of the larger hotels. The quality of the food is outstanding also. You will even notice the herb gardens on the grounds, used to prepare the delicious food. A must try for breakfast are the blueberry pancakes! The pool is large with plenty of comfy chairs and umbrellas. We've experienced excellent service and friendly servers at the pool and in the resturants. El Paseo District is near by with lots of high end shopping and also restaurants. We reccommend this hotel for a relaxing and romantic trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the AAA Four Diamond 215 room Miramonte Resort & Spa features a world-class day spa with nearby championship golf courses. Parking fee. Resort fee includes in-room internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Miramonte Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells