Palm Springs is one of my favorite weekend getaway places in the world. I've stayed in dozens of hotels/resorts all around the Coachella Valley and the Miramonte Resort and Spa is my new favorite place! The one and only draw back was the a/c in my particular room. The vent is right above the bed and it would force air forward and you couldn't feel it while you were sleeping. For some this might not matter, but I like to a/c circulating whem I'm in bed so it wasn't so great. There were a few of us in the group and other rooms didn't have this issue. So..if you don't like this, don't stay in 916. Other than that, it was awesome! The rooms themselves are very huge and very comfortable. The resort is beautiful and quiet. There are 2 pools, one for adults and one for families. The adult pool is a bit on the small side but the family pool is huge. The water temperature was perfect! I've stayed in Palm Springs lots of times in the middle of summer and it's hard to find a place where the water isn't TOO warm. The service was first rate all the way. Each and every employee we encountered was super friendly and helpful. A lot of times you have to search everywhere to find a server at the pool. This was definitely not the case here. The staff would make rounds of the pool on a very regular basis to make sure no one needed anything. Although we did not eat at the restaurant, we did order room service and it was delicious and reasonably priced. The specialize in a 16 inch, 4 cheese pizza, which also includes 2 toppings. We got 2 for 4 people but could have done with one. It was hot and tasty. I did look at the menu while here and the choices were good and the prices reasonable. The resort fee was higher than most places in the area. The resort fee does not cover parking, which is another $8 per day, and I think $12 for valet. I think the resort fees AND parking fees together are too much, but this place was 10x better than the La Quinta Resort. In fact, if you are a fan of the La Quinta resort, you will love the Miramonte and probably never go to La Qunita again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the AAA Four Diamond 215 room Miramonte Resort & Spa features a world-class day spa with nearby championship golf courses. Parking fee. Resort fee includes in-room internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Groupon, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Miramonte Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells