We stayed at the hotel April 4th and 5th. We had a very amazing time. It was my birthday and my husband decided to surprise me with a romantic getaway, without the kids so I could enjoy some sunshine and loving.
We stayed in the 800 building and our room faced the herb garden. Upon arrival we were greeted by Miranda. I had requested a downstairs room but she mentioned that perhaps we might enjoy a 2nd story room with a better view and slightly nicer room. I appreciated her help and thought was so sweet since I actually requested the first floor. We were then walked out to the car by the manager, Cornelia opened and closed my car door for me, later that night my husband and I got back from dinner and Cornelia had delivered a hand written birthday card to our room, again beyond what is expected and required.
Our room was clean and the beds were soft but very comfortable. I have to agree with some of the reviews I read regarding the pillows being small. Which brings me to the next reason I am writing this review. My husband checked trip advisor ratings and booked the hotel, however on my way up I was beginning to read some of the reviews and started to get scared.
With that said, our room was clean, our bathroom was nice, yes there was a shower curtain but it was clean. The hotel is remodeling and updating later this year, so I am sure that the bathrooms will be much more impressive. The grounds were breathtaking. Little bunny rabbits hopping around, birds singing and amazing hammocks throughout the property, perfect for napping and cuddling. We were greeted at the pool and asked if we wanted any drinks or food and if we needed anything. We did and ordered lunch and drinks. The pools were great and there are 24 hour saunas available too! We stayed at the adult pool and enjoyed the peace and quiet.
I didn't eat at the restaurant so I can't review it, but we did order breakfast in bed. We woke up at 9:30(sleeping in for us) and the property was quiet and calm. The prices were reasonable. We had coffee, cutest pot I have ever had during room service. My husband ordered the corn beef hash and I got the steak and eggs. Oh my goodness, was it delicious! The eggs were cooked perfectly as well as my steak and my husband was thrilled with the large serving sizes. To wrap it up, we loved the property, the service and will be back again to try out the spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Indian Wells, 15 miles from Palm Springs, the AAA Four Diamond 215 room Miramonte Resort & Spa features a world-class day spa with nearby championship golf courses. Parking fee. Resort fee includes in-room internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Groupon, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Miramonte Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramonte Resort And Spa
- Miramonte Hotel Indian Wells
- Miramonte Resort Indian Wells