“Great service and a warm atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Indian Wells
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great service and a warm atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2010

We stumbled upon this restaurant after making a trip to Ralph's for snack foods. We were staying at the Hyatt, and Ralphs was the nearest market. Upon walking out of the grocery store my nose was treated to the aroma of fresh garlic...yummy. We decided without any additional information to have our last dinner there. What a wonderful surprise! The entertainment was very good and provided a warm environment where all of the diners were interacting. The food was good too! The soup was unremarkable, the salad was cold and fresh, and the pasta was outstanding. Yes - the serving sizes are large enough for two. We never made it to dessert or coffee.

“We were pleasantly surprised with our...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2009 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised with our first visit to Cafe Italia. Both soup and salad were nice, although my wife thought the raspberry vinegrette was a bit tart. The Chicken Parmagiana was good and the portion was generous. The chicken was moist and flavorful and the sauce was not over bearing as with many Chicken Parmagiana dishes.

The big bonus was the delightful arias and show tunes that were sung throughout the night.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kula
“What a great surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2009

We were looking for an Italian restaurant and literally stumbled on this little oasis. The outside looks a bit shabby and we weren't even sure it was open, but when we went inside were were transformed back in time to a great little place in Italy, with such fun service. It was a real kick for our sons who had never been waited on by a beautiful singing blonde. The food was very good as well.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palm Springs, California
“Best Italian Food and Song in the Coachella Valley”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2009

Cafe Italia is a must, I take all visitors and friends and sometimes just myself there. It's a sweet little trattoria tucked in a safe, pleasant little mall with tall palm trees, parking is just outside, no valet, no fuss, the staff is friendly and the food delicious. I like the chicken milanese and any of the tomato based dishes. The relatives loved the fish. It's a great price deal, it includes always a delicious cup of soup, Italian sliced bread and butter, a big, fresh mesclun green salad w/yummy dressing and an entreegood enough and big enough for a doggy bad for my next day small meal. The coffee is quite good here also.

The singing is delightful; it's an intimate little place that you want to keep going back to and back I go!!!! A great buy and great time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
los angeles,CA
“Olive Garden food at a Ritz Carlton price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2009

Read on Tripadvisor favorable reviews. Prices were high, even for the desert. Asked for a cup to share my soup with my child and was told it would be $2 for an empty cup. I'm not splitting an entree...I'm sharing MY soup with my 3 year old. Talk about nickel and diming customers. Upside was singing waiters which helped pass the time for my kids. All in all an expensive evening not worth going back to.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere