“Wonderful Hotel for Business Event” 4 of 5 stars

Double Your Points
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Indian Wells
GreenLeadersBronze level
Mechanicsville, Virginia
“Wonderful Hotel for Business Event”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Valet and front desk staff were wonderful! My room was spacious with two queen beds, pull-out sofa and a deck. The convention center was very convenient to access from the hotel. I would stay at this hotel again on a family vacation.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (347)
Friendswood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I stayed 2 nights; we were put in a handicapped room which was quite large, clean and quiet. We did not get to swim, although the pools were beautiful. The concierge was very nice. The only drawback is that this was such a big resort, it was just a big room in a big resort--nothing exceptional. I think it would be fun to visit during high season.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Huntington Beach, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

it started off good we stayed there 3 nights and 3 rooms and 1 night 4 rooms with family well on second night we lost a kids retainer an engineer went out of his way to help so nice of him we found it the pools were awesome the cabana was good but slice the fruit don't bring whole fruit 1 apple, red and green 1orange and grapes on the last night the dog barked next door would not stop security came was disrespectful and asked us to move it was 10 pm we were watching a movie i'm handicapped it would take at least 3 hours i was horrified when the girl told us to turn down our tv we could not here over dog it was that loud she stood like she wanted to escalate problem i was mad my 3 kids had to see this but the manager was great and so nice and did credit a night i will be back but seperate guest from dog guest

Room Tip: just stay away from dog stayers
Redondo Beach, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I stayed here with my wife and two children ages 5 and 7 for two night. The first night was on a Saturday. Upon driving up to the hotel I wanted to self park. The valet guy told me that self park was completely full so he told me that he would valet park my car for two nights at the rate of self park which is $10. Normally Valet is $25 a night. I was very glad i agreed. These guys at the valet were on it. They assisted my family and brought in all of my bags to our room promptly. The room had a king bed and pull out sofa bed so it was prefect for the kids. AC was great and very much needed in this part of the area. There was a tub and a walk in shower in the bathroom. I loved the multiple pools because it spread everyone out and it did not feel like everyone was right next to each other. There is a separate slide for the kids which was also wonderful. The only thing I did not like was how pricey the pool side food and drinks were. Including tip I almost paid $100 for two orders of chicken tenders, basket of fries and 4 margaritas. The little mini mart was also quite expensive. Other than that the place was nice. The gym was located with the spa. Shops are a few miles down from the area. I would stay here if you want to relax. I have also stayed at the Rancho Las Palmas and it is much calmer and better for younger kids.

Cobham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I stayed here for one night in April with 2 friends. We had no idea how beautiful this hotel would be as we had booked a fly drive holiday on a budget.
We arrived in the dark and found the entrance a little difficult to find, but the staff were lovely and very helpful. I was greeted by a really friendly guy at check in, he informed me of all the facilities and gave directions to the car park and our room. We had 2 huge beds, so 2 sharing was no problem, the rooms were quiet and we had a huge bathroom with separate shower and bath.
We ventured down to the bar where we sat out on the terrace surrounded by palm trees and live music and we indulged in a couple of cocktails and the most amazing meal. It was a little bit pricey but worth it for a treat just for one night.
The next morning we were able to see the great view from our balcony over looking the pool with the mountains in the distance. We made the most of our time before check out and went to the pool, there were several to choose from an even though it was early in the morning it was like getting into a warm bath! Towels are provided, so we didn't have to worry about using ours and having wet towels to repack. We were very sad to have to get out and continue with our road trip. I would LOVE to stay here again and highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Manhattan Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stayed her with family over Fourth of July holiday. Yeah, it's hot, but the a/c is fine and pool is relaxing. Very large rooms and comfortable. Nice amenities. Location is a bit far from city center, but it is a small town.

Room Tip: Pool view is nice
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

As a family on a budget we usually don't stay at these high end resorts but we got a great deal and booked it. The front desk was ver accommodating in letting us check in early for our Sunday night stay. The room was ready to go when we arrived at 2pm. I did call ahead to request early check in at about 1130. All of the staff around the resort were very nice and friendly. Everyone made it a point to stop and talk to us and to ensure our stay was good. The family pool area was very family friendly. We have a three year old and 8 month old. The 3 year old loved going on the slide -with mommy of course. The good and drink service at pool side was quick and delicious. My husband orders a bucket of beer and I got a strawberry piña colda. It was perfectly frozen and delicious. We laid orders the chips and salsa with guacamole. It was clearly freshly made. We also order a fruit cup for the kids. The pool has lots of extras you can buy such as pool toys and swim lotion. They also have an adult only pool with swim up bar. We will be back to use this on an adult only trip. The rooms were clean and comfy. We had two queen beds and there was entry of room for the babies pack n play also. We are coming back again for sure hopefully with out the kids so daddy can hold next time and mommy can spend some time at the spa. I could go on even more about the amenities but this getting lengthy.

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!