My wife and I just complete a week stay. Let me start by saying that the quality of the facility is outstanding as is the service. The grounds are impeccable and the staff fawns over its guests so it gets high points for that. Now here are the complaints, one major and the other two minor.
My major complaint is the temp of the adult pool water. It is FREEZING to the point that there is rarely anyone in it. My guess is that this is intentionally to avoid overcrowding in the water since the pool is small. But we came to be in the desert and relax in the pool not just next to it. Between my wife and I we did not spend 5 minutes combined in the water and we were not alone. Most people had the same complaint.
The other issues had to do with our room. We stayed in a one bedroom casita and the bathroom fan sounded like an old 1970 pickup truck. Also the shower head was awful, a $15 unit from Home Depot. I get being thrifty but in a $500/nt room? Come on guys, you can do better than that.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas Hotel
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas Hotel Indian Wells
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort
- Hyatt Indian Wells
- Indian Wells Hyatt
- Hyatt Grand Champions
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is a renowned Indian Wells resort situated on a 45-acre desert oasis. We offer delightful Indian Wells, California resort activities to occupy your days of leisure in whatever way pleases you the most. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.