We stayed at the resort for four days the weekend after Labor Day weekend. It was my second stay at the Hyatt in Indian Wells. September is a good time to go because it's not crowded. In addition to the regular amenities we had access to the Regency Club and ended up never leaving the resort; we had everything we needed for a relaxing long weekend. We stayed at the Westin in Mission Hills last year (closer to downtown Palm Springs) and I like the Hyatt better overall.
Accommodations - Comfortable with balcony. Room was clean.
Spa - Had a great massage and enjoyed the calm and peaceful atmosphere. If you want just a day pass, I suggest asking for one at the hotel front desk.
Adults Only Pool - Mellow and other guests were friendly. On Saturday they had live music, it was pretty nice. We rented a cabana so my friend could watch football while I lounged in the sun. It worked out great. Was it worth the extra $$$? We didn't use it when football was not on. Service was always friendly and very good about accommodating our special requests. 3 out of 4 days, we had excellent service from the bar and one day our guy was slow.
Regency Club Room - Having access to the club room made the trip for us. Wide selection of breakfast options and happy hour snacks. The staff is very helpful, responsive and friendly. It's on the top floor so you have a great view of the mountains.
Location - There are plenty of restaurants and shopping very close to it. However it's about 25-30 minutes from downtown Palm Springs.
I would recommend the Hyatt in Indian Wells to all my friends.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas Hotel
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas Hotel Indian Wells
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort
- Hyatt Indian Wells
- Indian Wells Hyatt
- Hyatt Grand Champions
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is a renowned Indian Wells resort situated on a 45-acre desert oasis. We offer delightful Indian Wells, California resort activities to occupy your days of leisure in whatever way pleases you the most. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Otel, HotelsClick, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.