We are a group of six couples who annually go to the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells around mid September. The hotel staff are delightfully friendly and accommodating. Our group where ever we travel gather in the Regency Club for breakfast and cocktail hour for food, fun and dis-respectful fellowship. Even though we are, as a group of twelve, the gorilla in the room the staff are very friendly, accommodating and make sure we are well taken care of.
The adult pool late morning and for lunch is our meeting place and nothing changes. We are again extremely comfortable and well taken care of and enjoy the music group that is very entertaining.
In summary, if you are fortunate, as we are, to have a group of friends with whom you can enjoy a three or four day holiday, you cannot find a better resort, rates and hotel services then the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells. We are, as I write this review, confirming our dates for the next four years.
The suites are outstanding, food is wonderful and everyone, and I mean everyone, when you walk by says hello. Enjoy!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas Hotel
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas Hotel Indian Wells
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort
- Hyatt Indian Wells
- Indian Wells Hyatt
- Hyatt Grand Champions
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is a renowned Indian Wells resort situated on a 45-acre desert oasis. We offer delightful Indian Wells, California resort activities to occupy your days of leisure in whatever way pleases you the most. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, HotelsClick, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.