We recently completed a 3 night stay and we were blown away at how wonderful the staff were. We stay at quite a few Hyatts and this location makes our top 10 list.
Every single staff member we ran into had a smile on their face and were friendly. A pleasant "hello, good morning" when passing in the hallway was unexpected but very much appreciated. You can tell the employees truly enjoy what they do and care about the guests.
Sara, one of the front desk agents was amazing. She gets extra mention for coming through with a last minute request.
The Oasis pool staff were also top notch. They were so attentive that we ended up staying at the pool the entire day each day we were there. Get a cabana if you can. It makes dealing with the heat easier.
If you can swing the Regency Club go for it. It's makes a great place to plan out your day or end the day with some snacks and a glass of wine.
This was our first visit and we can not wait to go back.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas Hotel Indian Wells
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas Hotel
- Hyatt Grand Champions Resort
- Hyatt Indian Wells
- Indian Wells Hyatt
- Hyatt Grand Champions
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is a renowned Indian Wells resort situated on a 45-acre desert oasis. We offer delightful Indian Wells, California resort activities to occupy your days of leisure in whatever way pleases you the most. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Amex, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.