My family has been coming here since the early 1980s. I've had the good fortune of traveling to a lot of places in this world, and seen some beautiful luxury resorts. But in the end, the Sands of Indian Wells is what feels like vacation to me. It is comfortable, clean, friendly and the pool is wonderful. Come here for a relaxing escape; don't expect swim-up bars and high-end touches. I love this place and have imparted this to my kids. They, too, are well-traveled but the place they always want to return to is the Sands. It's our family favorite, without a doubt.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Of Indian Wells Hotel
- Sands Of Indian Wells Hotel Indian Wells
- Sands Hotel Indian Wells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by golf, tennis and the scenic splendor of the Palm Springs, the Sands Hotel of Indian Wells provides a great vacation escape for families and couples alike. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. Outdoor Salt water pool and jacuzzi. Featuring cable TV, all rooms at the Sands have a kitchenette. Each comfortable furnished room includes a private bathroom. Guests at the Sands Hotel can relax with a game of shuffleboard, ping-pong, or 3 hole miniature golf. Outdoor entertaining areas with BBQ facilities and seating are available. Hotel office hours:Monday 9am-5pmTuesday 9am-5pmWednesday 9am-5pmThursday 9am-5pmFriday 9am-7pmSaturday 9am-5pmSunday 9am-9pmIf arriving after hours, please call the hotel for instructions on late arrival procedures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Sands of Indian Wells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.