“Special Place to Eat” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
venice, california
“Special Place to Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I read reviews on Yelp before going here and many were about bad service. I am writing this to say I had fantastic service. Laurie was my waitress and she helped me with such personal care and knowledge of their menu and wine list. Everyone was attentive as they gave me a blanket over my legs while eating incredible tasty special food. Special place with great caring service was my experience.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Irwin, Pennsylvania
“Great whole food restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Cafe Aroma hada wonderful menu filled with whole, natural foods. It was moderately priced but well worth every bite. You must see the unique women's bathroom set up like the inside of an airplane. Very clean and service was excellent.

Visited June 2012
Los Alamitos, California
“Friendly Italian Cafe with Very Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

In this popular neighborhood cafe, the food is consistently very good and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. There is often live entertainment. Reservations are recommended on weekends.

Visited October 2012
Irvine, California
“Best dinner in Idyllwild!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We had to wait a little while in the cold since we called too late to make a reservation, but it was all worth it! We started with the Gorgonzola Pear Salad, which was super flavorful. My Ravioli Olio with red sauce was scrumptious and filling. Unfortunately I can't remember what my husband ordered, but he said it was great. The best flavor of the night, however, belongs to the frozen chai latte. It was basically a chai shake, and while I didn't know it would be exactly like that, it was awesome. Dessert for my appetizer. I dug it and would do it again in a heartbeat.

The atmosphere is also very cozy and fun and the wait staff were fabulous. When we return to Idyllwild, this place is on our list!

Visited May 2012
Temecula, California
“Great ambience and local music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I come here quite often. The food is good and I love the fact that they have local mucisians play on the patio on weekends. They are also pet friendly (Patio only) Good idea to make reservations on the weekends, Service coud be a little better as they seemed to get overwhelmed when busy and you literally have to flag them down

Visited August 2012