I spent three nights here while I attended training. One long room with a small kitchenette, a couple of tables, a bed, and TV with a bathroom across from the kitchenette. The room was clean (exception, some shaving hairs near sink). The bed was comfortable. Breakfast included but nothing much -- some instant oatmeal, packaged muffins, coffee and hot water. The staff was friendly. This property is located essentially in a corner of the parking lot of a giant Boeing complex. It is not walking distance to anything other than that but is a short drive to lots of commerce. Bottom line: If you need a place to sleep and have a car to drive where you need to go, it's pretty decent. A note on value. I got it on Priceline for $40 a night plus fees. The rack rate was $108. I don't see how it is worth that much unless your employer is paying.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Orange County-Huntington Beach Hotel
- Extended Stayamerica Orange County-Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Extended Stay Huntington Beach
- Extended Stay America Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orange County - Huntington Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.