This place was terrible! First of all, I stay at hotels all the time...whether it be Motel 6 or the Wynn in Vegas. This place was not worth the $80 something a night I paid for plus $100 deposit for my two dogs staying for two nights. I'm not quite sure if it's because I had my dogs with me that they put me in the crappiest room, but the room definitely was far from satisfactory. From the outside, the hotel seems nice. It's in between Boeing's corporate buildings and it's off of one of the main streets in Huntington Beach. That being said, it's in a convenient area from certain attractions. From the outside, the hotel looks nice. I got buzzed in to the front desk and greeted by an unfriendly and unwelcoming employee in a polo shirt and I wasn't sure what his role was because I figured if he worked front desk he would appear a lot friendlier and more professional. Check-in was as quick as it could've been and he mumbled something about breakfast from 6 to 10. I had to ask how to get to my room and that was that. When we arrived to the room, the room was muggy, humid & warm. Like someone just took a hot shower without turning the fan on without opening any windows. We quickly turned on the fan & opened the windows. The furniture & fixtures were in bad shape & the bathroom walls, door & bath tub were a little dirty. The bath tub was clogged, but we cleaned it ourselves. On the day of our check-out, we weren't sure what time to check-out, but we figured it couldn't be any earlier than 10 am. We looked on the door's information, around the room, and I didn't remember the front desk guy saying anything about check-out time. A few minutes before we were ready to go, a cleaning lady knocked on our door and asked if we were leaving. I guess that was our que to leave? So we just left. I didn't see any TV features to check-out and I didn't want to deal with any employees here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orange County - Huntington Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Orange County-Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Extended Stay Huntington Beach
- Extended Stay America Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Extended Stay