I stayed at this hotel for two nights on a business trip, and it was a very comfortable stay. The room I was in had two queen beds and was quite large. Top notch decor, and the staff was very friendly and efficient. Beds were very comfortable. Note, that there is a daily parking fee of $35 for valet and $50 for self-parking. The wireless Internet access is not free in the hotel room, but my company had a special deal with Hilton which allowed me access. Internet speeds were fine.
This hotel has a very nice restaurant (6:30a breakfast open time), pool, hot tub, and fitness center (with free weights, universal machine, and treadmills, elliptical trainers, bike).
The hotel isn't actually on the beach, but right across the Pacific Coast Highway. There are no other restaurants immediately next to this property, but there are numerous restaurants, bars, etc. just half a mile North of the hotel within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is located on the picturesque coastline of Southern California, in the heart of Surf City USA™ in Huntington Beach, California. Book a room or oceanview suite and enjoy proximity to Disneyland(R) Resort, Knott's Berry Farm and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Join us for lunch or dinner at the famous Shades Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Huntington Beach
- Hilton Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort