Very nice hotel over the street from the beach (there is no hotel “ON” the beach actually, so this is the best choice). My corner suite was amazing and felt more like a beach apartment than a hotel room! It had an ocean and pool view with chairs on the terrace. I wish I could stay longer :)
We didn´t try the pool because it was quite chilly outside. What we appreciated were their circular fireplaces with lava stones at the restaurant. It was an excellent place to sit down with a glass of wine after dinner. Hotel staff was very nice and professional.
Wifi connection had a charge and I think, generally speaking about hotels of this price and standard, internet should be automatically included and free of charge.
But it still was an absolute 5!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Huntington Beach
- Hilton Hotel Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Hilton
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is located on the picturesque coastline of Southern California, in the heart of Surf City USA™ in Huntington Beach, California. Book a room or oceanview suite and enjoy proximity to Disneyland(R) Resort, Knott's Berry Farm and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Join us for lunch or dinner at the famous Shades Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.