We concluded a fantastic trip down the coast with our teens at this awesome resort. Is this a Ritz or Four Seasons? No. But this is my fav Hilton in the country. Service is fantastic and the rooms are very nice and there are always chairs available at the pool. This is a family resort. If you are looking for seclusion you may want to looks elsewhere.
The onsite restaurant Shades is good but has a limited menu. Actually, the lunch menu is more appealing than the dinner menu. Service was friendly and unpretentious. Everyone from the font desk to the bellmen were friendly and helpful. Monique in particular deserves high praise, as well as the women working the surf hero shop.
Our only complaint was the bed. It was extremely soft and we both tossed and turned more than usual..
We splurged for a full suite this time which had a gorgeous view of the pacific and the pool. Overall a winner
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is located on the picturesque coastline of Southern California, in the heart of Surf City USA™ in Huntington Beach, California. Book a room or oceanview suite and enjoy proximity to Disneyland(R) Resort, Knott's Berry Farm and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Join us for lunch or dinner at the famous Shades Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Huntington Beach
- Hilton Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort