I stayed here in early January. The Hotel is in a great location, right across a busy road from Huntington Beach. Great views and you can see surfers. You are about a 5-10 min walk to main street where there are lots of shops, bars, etc.
Rooms were decent size and bed was very comfortable. The room even had little motion sensor lights on the floor under the nightstand so that if you got out of bed in the middle of the night the light turned on when your feet hit the floor. I've never seen this before and thought it was pretty cool. The food was all good and the staff was all polite. Didn't have the opportunity to use the pool - it was kind of cool out- but I dipped my hand in and the temp was great - heated.
Bathroom was a tad small- not a super huge deal - but if I was traveling with someone it may be difficult to both get ready at the same time. There is no free wireless or wired internet. I paid for access - and it was crazy slow. Very disappointed that I spent the money on it. To me, it seems pretty cheap for any hotel to not offer free internet in this day and age.
Overall this is a nice hotel in a great location. I'd stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Huntington Beach
- Hilton Hotel Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Hilton
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.