My husband and I stayed at the Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort for 5 nights during our honeymoon. There were a number of issues that arose throughout our stay but the staff at the hotel were quick to deal with all of them. They went above and beyond with their customer service. I have to admit one of the main reasons I chose to stay at this hotel was because I had seen the hotel manager had responded to reviews on trip advisor. I thought if they have the time to do that then the hotel must be good and they didn't disappoint. The only reson I have not given it 5* is because the valet parking is pretty steep at $26 a night with no option to park your own car and the internet is charged at $13 a day. Other than that we had a great stay and
Shades restaurant was very nice and I would recommend eating there. The little surf cafe is also very nice and provide good snack lunches and cocktails.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Huntington Beach
- Hilton Hotel Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Hilton
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is located on the picturesque coastline of Southern California, in the heart of Surf City USA™ in Huntington Beach, California. Book a room or oceanview suite and enjoy proximity to Disneyland(R) Resort, Knott's Berry Farm and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Join us for lunch or dinner at the famous Shades Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.