“Stay healthy” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegetarian, Delicatessen, Healthy
Huntington Beach, California
“Stay healthy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

The store is your option, if you like to get healthy organic ingredients, descent information and inspiration for your self prepared meals, but also offers a menu with healthy choices to eat there.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Super Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I had my first experience at Mother's Market & Kitchen on Feb 9/2013 and was impressed at first by the variety of items on the menu. Being unfamiliar with "what's good", I relied on my lunch mate to decide first. She picked the super burger with avocado and cheese, but no bun. I haven't had a "burger" in many years so I mimicked her. Best choice I have made in years! I have had a lot of vegetarian burgers before, but this one tops the list by a huge margin! It was so much like a real hamburger I was shocked. Clearly it wasn't but the flavour and consistency was amazing. I loved it so much I asked who the manufacturer is. I haven't located them yet, but when I do, I'll be ordering a case of them. The presentation was sublime as well, lettuce replaced the bun and the small salad that came with it was blessed with a spectacular dressing. I'm only in L.A. for a short while now, but I will definitely be making another trip to Mother's for another delicious Super Burger!

Buck

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Huntington Beach, California
“Healty Foods”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Great place to get heath conscience food and, wholesome orgainic groceries. Have been going regularly for years.

Visited December 2012
Treasure Island, Florida
“Yummy Healthy Food..Fast !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I love the staff here. They know all the ingredients and you can ask them about any item and if they don't know, they will get you help. It is really welcoming and everyone is smiling here. I really enjoy that they are well priced and you don't need a club card to get great prices. I also like that they share their vendor samples at the check out. You can help yourself and they also have literature about many of their products if you want to study something new. Great selections!

Visited December 2012
“They have everything.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Looking for the herbal remedies? This is the place. Staff is always around to help, and you'll need it. The shelves are stacked with so many things. The Mother's in Newport Beach is more open and easier to navigate, but they are both excellent stores.

Visited October 2012