“Post-beach refreshments!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Eclectic
Taipei, Taiwan
“Post-beach refreshments!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

This place is the perfect refreshment after a long day at the beach. It's basically a banana berry smoothie with toppings. It's very healthy because you can see them make the smoothie and they blend fresh fruits together. I got the OG bowl which is the most basic bowl out of all of the bowls, with just banana and granola topping on top of a berry smoothie. Their granola is super crunchy and I JUST LOVE IT! It's gotta be my all time favorite snack. Also, it's VERY filling.
It's also perfect for to-go snacks or on the road snacks!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Southern California
“Local Surfer Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

They essentially serve an icy smoothy topped by chunks of fresh fruit and granola. It is just the kind cold wetness that you want after a surfing session and healthy too.

Around the corner from the surfing museum.

Visited July 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Delicious guilt free breakfasts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

So amazing! Absolutely in love with Banzai Bowls. If you are visiting H.B. you should definitely go try them for breakfast one morning (you'll be back every morning for the rest of your trip)!

Visited June 2013
“Your taste buds will sing for joy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

My daughter kept raving me about this new place with these yoghurt type bowls. I finally broke down and went with her. Oh My! I had a Maui Sunrise with blueberries, strawberries, banana, granola and I don't know what else. It is so good I would be addicted if it were closer to me. I drive 15 miles one way now to go get my fix. I only pray they open one closer to me soon!

You really must go try one. The large is really good and $9 but who cares? It's fresh, healthy and wonderful. Better than a burger!

Visited June 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Loved the Banzai Bowls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had banzai bowls twice during our visit to Huntington Beach in late May 2013. We saw folks walking around town eating these huge containers of purple smoothie-like food. Finally we asked and were directed to Banzai Bowls. We loved the place and the food !! We ordered a large Maui Sunrise and it was yummy. Basically a healthy smoothie made with acai berry (the purple color) and lots of fresh fruit blended in, then topped with granola, coconut, strawberries, honey and much more. Each serving is gargantuan and every bite a wonderful flavor explosion. I would eat there every day if I lived in HB. Give them a try !!

• Visited May 2013