This hotel is in a great spot just across the PCH from Huntington Beach. There is a pedestrian bridge connecting the hotel to the beach.
Rooms were nice - we had two connecting rooms on the first floor, each with it's own patio.
The resort is large, but feels more intimate as it is built around several courtyards with pools, fountains, etc. The only negative is that the lovely poolside cabanas (room for 4, flat screen TV, waiter service - wonderful!) are available only at the waterslide pool, which obviously is overrun with young children and families. As four women traveling together for a "girls" weekend, we would have preferred a cabana at the more civilized pool in the center courtyard!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.