The hotel was fantastic, we were visiting for a family wedding and had checked into the Hyatt Regency the weekend of the wedding. The view from the hotel to beach which was just across the road was spectacular. Staff were very friendly and attentive when we checked in. The wedding which was also held at the Hyatt was perfect, perfect settings, perfect view. I don't think I have anything bad to say about this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach