I stayed here for a birthday getaway last year and got a room located next to a pool where my sliding glass door went to a small patio on the first floor and than to the pool. This place was okay decorated normal neutral colors and furniture super clean never stayed anywhere so clean they do a great job it even smells clean when you walk in. The beds and pillows were comfortable, okay tv, good room service menu. Great help from the check in table and when checking out. Great location I live in Orange County but you have many restaurant choices or bars, movie theater, clothing stores in walking distant and best part the beach is just across pch only a couple ft away. Whether your from Orange County or not I would recommend staying here for a relaxing night or too. Also have a restaurant located there and the layout of all the rooms is very interesting and really nice little places to lounge with a fire pit along the rooms walk ways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach