We stayed here for a weeks relaxation at the end of a California road trip before returning to the UK. It was just what we were after. Relaxing, fun, great for children. The kids loved the slyders pool, the beach, Petes sunset grill, s'more pits. It was the perfect end to our California holiday of a lifetime and we would love to return one day. We did have a problem upon check in with our room, but this was resolved and we were offered a free meal whilst they were doing so which was much appreciate. Customer service was excellent throughout our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach