Great access to beach, they provide you with chairs and umbrellas free of charge. Rooms are nice and beds are comfy. They have bike rentals that are discounted for BOGO free. I think for 2bikes for four hours it was $26.00. They have 2 pools both very nice. They only allow valet parking which for overnight is $32.00 per day. I thought that was a bit pricey.
All in all I would definetely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa